According to Hollywood, you shouldn't travel to these places. Repeat. Don't travel to these places. Never ever visit these places.
Don't Travel to:
10. Antarctica, as depicted in The March of the Penguins (2005)
9. Kazakhstan, as depicted in Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006)
8. Colombia, as depicted in Romancing the Stone (1984) and Collateral Damage (2002)
7. Texas, as depicted in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)
6. Brazil, as depicted in Turistas (2006)
5. Burma, as depicted in Rambo (2008)
4. New Mexico, as depicted in The Hills Have Eyes (2006)
3. Mexico City (Mexico) and Caracas (Venezuela), as depicted in Man on Fire (2004) and Secuestro Express (2005)
2. Slovakia, as depicted in Hostel (2005)
1. Sierra Leone, as depicted in Blood Diamond (2006) and Tears of the Sun (2003)
Shouldn't USA (especially New York, Las Vegas...) be in the list too? I mean, of all the crime (Law & Order), murders (CSi), gangsters (GodFather Trilogy), disasters (The Day After Tomorrow) and monsters (Ghostbusters) that happen in the USA from the silverscreen.
Submitted by Marco on Tue, 08/04/2008 - 7:53am.