I used to eat spam and eggs with rice for breakfast (well I still do but maybe once or twice a week) but now I've switched to the healthy diet of oatmeal breakfast. Above in the photo are the ingredients I use. I started off with 2 minute microwave oats with premixed flavourings, which evolved to rolled oats and honey.
And now I've mixed up this rather elaborate mix of oatmeal which recently I added some Kashi 7 whole grain honey puffs which I brought home from USA (Long grain brown rice, whole oats, whole barley, whole triticale, whole rye, whole buckwheat, sesame seed).
Oatmeal for Breakfast Ingredients and Recipe
Serves one person
- Lowan Wholegrain Rolled Oats (1/2 cup)
- Sunsol Fruity Muesli (mix of dried fruits and oats) (1/2 cup)
- Purified Alkaline Water (1 1/2 cups)
- Teaspoon of Breakfast Toppers (Dried fruit)
- Mix all into pot, heat until simmering, mix. You'll know when it's done once all the water has been absorbed by the oats. Throw the mix into a bowl.